ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Our ISO 9001:2008 is for design, project management and supply of cosmetic products.
This recognizes that the policies, practices and procedures of ICS ensure consistent quality in the services and product we provide our clients.
With this certification, our clients can be confident that ICS is dedicated to maintaining the highest level of efficiency and responsiveness and able to achieve our goals: service, quality, and client satisfaction.
Exclusive ICS QA Process
ICS delivers the highest quality cosmetic packaging solutions. Our proprietary in-house quality assurance program coupled with our ISO 9001:2008 certification guarantees you are working with Asia’s best factories and top management professionals. The ICS quality department is dedicated to ensuring your project is fully controlled and monitored each step of the way:
- Through our supplier evaluation process, we screen factories and work with them before, during and after production.
- You receive full transparency of all developments, approval boards and regular project updates.
- We require signed samples, in their final form, prior to commencing production for every new product.
- We offer quality engineering support during production as well as quality control before delivery.
ICS inspections are based on internationally accepted Standard Sampling Method.
ICS follows strict guidelines to source, develop and produce products according
to your specifications and employs our exclusive inspection process which includes:
- Specifics on frequency of inspections
- Classification of defects
- Detailed inspection criteria
- Approval process
All factory partners must pass our evaluation process and once accepted are evaluated annually. Our assessment includes:
- Ethical/Social Responsibility (employment, health, safety, environment)
In addition to our rigorous supplier evaluation process our manufacturing sources hold various certifications including, but not limited to:
- ETI/ SA 8000
- ISO 9001
- ISO 9001:14001